For good consideration and as an inducement for THE COMPANY to employ me, I hereby agree that:
1. I agree to observe all present and future COMPANY rules and policies.
2. THE COMPANY is authorized to use any information in my application and/or resume to verify all statements, investigate my work and personal history, and I hereby release past employers, all references and any other persons answering THE COMPANY's questions concerning my ability, character, reputation and previous employment record.
3. I agree, if employed, to submit to any test which is job-related and consistent with business necessity by THE COMPANY pursuant to my representations and its investigation of my background.
4. I agree, if employed, to the extent allowed by law and/or regulation, to authorize any physician who has ever examined or treated me or who shall do so in the future, to give you a complete record of his findings and opinions.
5. If employed, I understand and agree that my employment may be terminated AT-WILL, either by myself or THE COMPANY, at any time with or without notice or cause. I further understand that except as stated below, no one at THE COMPANY is authorized to change my employment-at-will status, and I will not consider statements of management or other personnel as a contract of employment.
6. If employed, I agree that my employment is not for any specified time, and that only the President of THE COMPANY is authorized to enter into any agreements or assurances to this policy, and any such agreement must be in writing, and signed by the President of THE COMPANY.
7. I hereby consent to drug/alcohol tests, including, but not limited to, a urine test and/or blood test, and I authorize the release and disclosure of the results of any such tests to THE COMPANY for its use and internal communication. I release and fully discharge THE COMPANY, any doctor(s), laboratory or facility which performs any such tests for the disclosure of such information to my employer.
8. I understand that the need of THE COMPANY may require that I work overtime, shift work, or rotating schedules which are not limited to a Monday-through-Friday schedule.
9. I understand that THE COMPANY reserves the right to search any areas or things on company premises, including, but not limited to, lockers, lunch boxes, brief cases, packages, personal belongings, parking lots, and automobiles.
10. I understand that THE COMPANY is an equal opportunity employer and that, in filling vacant positions, THE COMPANY endeavors to select the best qualified applicant without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, or veteran status. I further understand THE COMPANY does not discriminate in employment and that no statements or information provided in my application will be used to limit or exclude my consideration for employment in violation of any local, state or federal law. I understand that in order to avoid unnecessary delay, I may be permitted to go to work before all reports are received on said examination. If such reports show that I can not perform my duties with reasonable
accommodation, or if I do not meet all other standards of THE COMPANY, I agree that my employment may be terminated immediately.
11. I understand that my employment is terminable-at-will, and if terminated, THE COMPANY shall be liable only for any wages, salary or benefits that I have earned up to and including the date of termination.
12. I understand and acknowledge an obligation not to disclose to any person, company, corporation, organization or association any trade secrets, inventions, or other confidential information acquired by me in the course of my employment and pertaining to the business of THE COMPANY. I further acknowledge my obligations not to make use of
such confidential information subsequent to the termination of my employment with THE COMPANY.
13. For good and valuable considerations received by undersigned from THE COMPANY, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I hereby grant to THE COMPANY, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns, the right to use my voice, musical renditions, and my likeness, image and pictures of me for any lawful purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to the right and permission to copyright, publish, sell and resell such recordings or photographic portraits or pictures of me for art, publicity, promotion, trade or any other lawful purpose at any time hereafter, regardless of whether or not I am ever employed by or remain employed by THE COMPANY. I hereby waive any right to inspect and/or approve the finished product or the advertising copy used in connection therewith. I also hereby release, discharge and agree to save and hold THE COMPANY, its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns, harmless from any liability by reason of any blurring, distortion, alterations, optical illusion or use in composite form, whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur to be produced in the taking of said pictures or recordings or in any processing thereof, or in the completion of the finished product.
14. In the event of employment with THE COMPANY, I agree that any charges against me representing the fair value of tools, costumes, or any and every other form of property belonging to THE COMPANY, shall be satisfied by me prior to the termination of my employment. I agree that such charges may be deducted from any monies due to me from THE COMPANY, consistent with the Fair Labor Standards Act.
15. If I am hired by THE COMPANY, I will give a full two weeks notice prior to leaving my job, except in extreme emergency situations and will provide a full explanation to my Supervisor.
16. It is the policy of THE COMPANY to keep applications on file for a period of 30 days. I understand if I want to be actively considered beyond that point, I will need to apply with THE COMPANY again.
17. This document, when completed and signed, becomes the property of THE COMPANY.
18. I certify that I have read, understand, and agree to the above statements and that all information given by me in my employment application is true and complete in all respects, and I agree that, if employed and it is found that any information is false or misleading in any way, I may be subject to termination without notice, if and when discovered.