DOLLY PARTON’S STAMPEDE PIGEON FORGE, TN
The Smokies Most Fun Place to Eat!™
High Spirited Adventure!
Searching for family fun and adventure during your vacation in the Great Smoky Mountains of Tennessee? Join Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Attraction in Pigeon Forge, TN for a family feast and fantastic show, fun for all ages.
Dolly Parton’s Stampede is filled with friendly North and South competition, thrilling horse riding stunts, spectacular special effects, phenomenal musical productions plus a mouth-watering four-course feast complete with a delicious dessert!
Remember, the excitement begins before you even set foot in the door! Take a stroll down the Horse Walk and get an up-close look at the stars of the show, our beautiful variety of horse breeds. Head inside the two-story saloon for a mix of music and comedy from our very own Mountain Ruckus! You’ll laugh along at the humor as you clap along to the incredible bluegrass and country tunes – it’s all included in your visit!
Be sure to arrive early as you get ready for the High Spirtied Adventure at The Smokies Most Fun Place to Eat!™
Call Our Box Office: (865) 453-4400
Buy Tickets To Pigeon Forge Location
Just minutes from everything
Visitors and locals agree that Dolly Parton’s Stampede is a fun-filled, action-packed extravaganza that everyone should experience. Plus, it’s just minutes from Sevierville, Dollywood theme park, Dollywood’s Splash Country, Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. It’s perfect for families, friends and groups of any size! If that wasn’t enough, in addition to our main event, your ticket purchase includes pre-show entertainment. Looking for more fun before or after your visit to Dolly Parton’s Stampede? Be sure to get your tickets to Pigeon Forge’s world-class entertainment at Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show, Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud and Comedy Barn.
Enjoy the comedy and musical talent of Bluegrass and Country band, Mountain Ruckus. Only Dolly Parton’s Stampede brings you this diverse mix of musical talent of Bluegrass and Country in such a family-friendly atmosphere. You won’t want to miss it!
Additional Show Information
- Children 2 and under are free only if they sit in a parent’s lap and eat from their plate.
- If you wish for your child to receive a seat or a meal, a regular children’s admission will apply.
- The Saloon Opening Act begins 50 minutes prior to our exciting show. Plan ahead so you don’t miss Mountain Ruckus!
- One-price ticket includes admission, Saloon show, fabulous four-course feast, and a full scale arena spectacular
- Delicious Vegetarian and Gluten-Free meals are available upon request.
- Our facilities are fully accessible for individuals with special needs. Please advise us if members of your party have a wheelchair, need hearing assistance or have other special needs and we will gladly accommodate you.
- The Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Attraction involves live animals, dramatic lighting, sound and pyrotechnics. If you or anyone in your party has allergies or medical conditions, please be advised to take the necessary precautions prior to entering the facility.
- Questions? Call Our Box Office: (865) 453-4400