DOLLY PARTON’S STAMPEDE PIGEON FORGE, TN
The Smokies #1 Choice For The Holidays!®
Christmas at Dolly Parton Stampede
It’s Christmas at Dolly Parton’s Stampede! During the holidays, the Stampede arena is magically transformed into a true fantasy land complete with twinkling lights, evergreens, poinsettias, old-fashioned holiday costumes, and familiar holiday music. But no show is complete without fun and games! The holiday festivities get playful as Elves from the North Pole and the South Pole compete in a friendly rivalry while serving up a four-course holiday feast!
Remember, the excitement begins before you even set foot in the door! Take a stroll down the Horse Walk and get an up-close look at the stars of the show, our beautiful variety of horse breeds. Head inside the two-story saloon for a mix of holiday music and comedy from our very own Mountain Ruckus! You’ll laugh along at the humor as you clap along to the incredible bluegrass and country tunes – it’s all included in your visit!
Be sure to arrive early as you get ready to celebrate the joy of the season at The Smokies #1 Choice For The Holidays!®
Call Our Box Office: (865) 453-4400
Buy Tickets To Pigeon Forge Location
Just minutes from everything
Visitors and locals agree that Dolly Parton’s Stampede is a fun-filled, action-packed extravaganza that everyone should experience. Plus, it’s just minutes from Sevierville, Dollywood theme park, Dollywood’s Splash Country, Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. It’s perfect for families, friends and groups of any size! If that wasn’t enough, in addition to our main event, your ticket purchase includes pre-show entertainment. Looking for more fun before or after your visit to Dolly Parton’s Stampede? Be sure to get your tickets to Pigeon Forge’s world-class entertainment at Christmas at Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show, Hatfield & McCoy Christmas Disaster Dinner Feud, Comedy Barn Christmas, Christmas at The Smoky Mountain Opry and Magic Beyond Belief.
Enjoy the comedy and musical talent of Bluegrass and Country band, Mountain Ruckus. Only Dolly Parton’s Stampede brings you this diverse mix of musical talent of our Bluegrass and Country in such a family-friendly atmosphere. You won’t want to miss it!
Additional Show Information
- Children 2 and under are free only if they sit in a parent’s lap and eat from their plate.
- If you wish for your child to receive a seat or a meal, a regular children’s admission will apply.
- The Saloon Opening Act begins 50 minutes prior to our exciting show. Plan ahead so you don’t miss Mountain Ruckus!
- One-price ticket includes admission, Saloon show, fabulous four-course feast, and a full scale arena spectacular Delicious Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- Our facilities are fully accessible for individuals with special needs. Please advise us if members of your party have a wheelchair, hearing assistance or other special needs and we will gladly accommodate you.
- The Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Attraction involves live animals, dramatic lighting, sound and pyrotechnics. If you or anyone in your party has allergies or medical conditions, please be advised to take the necessary precautions prior to entering the facility.
- Questions? Call our box office: (865) 453-4400