DOLLY PARTON’S STAMPEDE BRANSON, MO
The World’s Most Visited Dinner Attraction!
Celebrate a Family Tradition with inspiring, world class performances at Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Attraction in beautiful Branson, Missouri.
Tighten your bootstraps for a powerful performance featuring 32 magnificent horses and a cast of top-notch trick riders in a 35,000 square foot arena. Thrill to a friendly competition, horseback stunts at top speed, spectacular special effects, and phenomenal musical productions, all while you enjoy a mouthwatering four-course family feast!
The excitement begins even before you step through the door. Take a stroll down the beautiful Horse Walk and meet the 4-legged stars of the show, our 32 magnificent horses.
Celebrate a Family Tradition, Stampede style, at Branson’s Most Fun Place to Eat!
Book Now! Call Our Box Office: (417) 336-3000
Just minutes from everything
Family members of all ages and groups of all sizes agree that Dolly Parton’s Stampede is the perfect combination of world-class entertainment and fantastic four-course dining.
Only Dolly Parton’s Stampede brings you this diverse mix of talent in such a family-friendly atmosphere. You won’t want to miss it!
Additional Show Information
- Children 2 and under are free only if they sit in a parent’s lap and eat from their plate. If you wish for your child to receive a seat or a meal, a regular children’s admission will apply
- Due to the layout of our facilities, we are unable to accommodate strollers and car seat carriers.
- Each Stampede Show Ticket includes general admission, a fabulous four-course feast, and spectacular show.
- Delicious Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- Our facilities are fully accessible for individuals with special needs. Please advise us if members of your party have a wheelchair, hearing assistance or other special needs and we will gladly accommodate you.
- The Stampede Dinner Attraction involves live animals, dramatic lighting, sound and pyrotechnics. If you or anyone in your party has allergies or medical conditions, please be advised to take the necessary precautions prior to entering the facility.